Pelican Hardigg ProRacks
Pelican™ ProRack™ rackmount cases are ideal for semi-fragile medical equipment and field deployed testing equipment.
- Lightweight shell for ruggedized equipment
- Protection for equipment up to 75 lbs
- Designed for equipment with 80-120 G fragility
- 22” deep cases (outside dimensions) with aluminum frame
- Frame suspended by case wall, NOT a shock mounted case
- Available in 4, 6, 8, 14U
- All racks have a width of 19 inches
- A rear rack frame can be added making the interior mounting length approximately 18 inches
- 21 inch lids only (cannot support edge casters)
- 14 optional colors to choose from (Black is Standard)
- Rugged 18″ deep cases, with aircraft aluminum frames mounted directly to the case shell protects your gear from direct impact transmission.
- Compact size and light weight cases.
- Designed for equipment up to 75 lbs.
- Recessed, zinc-plated, yellow chromate hardware holds up under extreme conditions.
- Field-deployed amplifiers and electronic, medical or testing equipment components