Pelican Hardigg SuperMac Racks
Pelican™ SuperMAC™ rackmount cases are ideal for field-deployed equipment and sheltered applications. Typical uses include control consoles and panels, radar and microwave antennas, solid-state circuit electronics, or radio, TV and communications equipment.
- A space-saving, lightweight case with a removable rack option
- Protection for equipment from 20-200 lbs
- Equipment typically will have 40-70 G fragility
- Available in 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 14U
- All racks have a width of 19 inches
- All racks have a length of 24 inches
- 2 and 5 inch lid variations available
- 14 optional colors to choose from (Gray is Standard)
- Textured low visibility finish for unobtrusive storage and transport.
- Patented Comfort Grip HandlesTM make lifting easy.
- Recessed, cobalt black hardware is long-lasting and fastens securely.
- 24″ wide – two cases can fit side-by-side in most military vehicles.
- Molded-in rib design provides secure stacking and interlock.
- Patent pending shock mount design.
- Removable rack features Lock ‘N LoadTM, a quick latch system that locks racks securely into place for transit, unlike competitive models that can slide freely upon impact.
- Space-saving, light weight case with a removable rack option.
- Molded-in lid hangers allow lid to hang easily from the side of the case.
- Field-deployed equipment.
- Sheltered applications.
- Control consoles and panels.
- Radar and Microwave antennas.
- Solid-state circuit electronics.
- Radio, TV and communications equipment